Cinnamon Maple Matcha Latte
Ready to kick your matcha latte up a bit with some yummy new flavors? Take things up a notch with this cinnamon maple matcha latte!
The maple and cinnamon play really well with the matcha green tea flavor; it's absolutely DELICIOUS with a capital D! We love this one and know you will, too!
- 1 tsp Cozy As F*ck Metta Matcha
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (we used unsweetened cashew milk)
- 1/2 cup warm water (around 170F - don't use boiling water or you will burn the matcha)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high for 30-60 seconds, pour into mug, and top with a sprinkling of cinnamon, if desired.
*You could also blend all ingredients except the milk, pour into a mug, and then add your milk to the blender (or use a frother or electric whisk) to get the milk all frothy. Pour the milk into the mug with your matcha, water, cinnamon & maple syrup.
Make sure to share your cookie creations with us on Instagram! Tag us at @mettateaco and use our hashtag #mettamatcha for your chance to win $50 credit at our shop! We pick a new winner every month!