Matcha Chia Pudding (Vegan + GF)
Hands down my new favorite breakfast!
Not only is is wildly delicious & healthy, but it also comes together in no time at all. It makes mornings that much sweeter. :)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Cozy As F*ck matcha powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined, making sure there are no clumps. Ensure that you use a hand sifter to sift in your matcha powder.
- Distribute between 2 large mason jars.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with coconut yogurt or whipped cream when serving, plus a dusting of matcha powder. You could also top with fruit, granola, coconut, or whatever else your heart desires. :)
Stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Makes 2 large servings.
Make sure to share your cookie creations with us on Instagram! Tag us at @mettateaco and use our hashtag #mettamatcha for your chance to win $50 credit at our shop! We pick a new winner every month!