Matcha Ice Cream Float
Matcha Ice Cream Float:
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 tsp Cozy As F*ck Metta Matcha
- 1/3 cup sparkling water
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Additional sparkling water, as needed
- Add cane sugar and water to a small pot, and bring to a boil. Then, turn down heat to simmer, and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until sugar has disolved. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Once your sugar + water + matcha powder has cooled completely, transfer to a tall glass.
- Add 1/3 cup sparkling water.
- Add 2 scoops vanilla ice cream.
- Add additional sparkling water as needed.
- Mix well and enjoy!
Make sure to share your matcha creations with us on Instagram! Tag us at @mettateaco and use our hashtag #mettamatcha for your chance to win $50 credit at our shop! We pick a new winner every month!