5-Ingredient Chocolate Matcha Truffles
- 1 cup oat flour
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp Cozy As F*ck Metta Matcha
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (for dipping)
- Add oat flour, peanut butter, and maple syrup to a medium bowl.
- Sift in the matcha and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll into balls. You should get around 12-15. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Dip matcha balls into the chocolate, one at a time.
- Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.
- Top with a light dusting of sifted matcha powder, if desired!
Make sure to share your matcha creations with us on Instagram! Tag us at @mettateaco and use our hashtag #mettamatcha for your chance to win $50 credit at our shop! We pick a new winner every month!